follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

worry, not worry.

I had BM paper 2 today. sit for 3 hours. write a long long malay essay for about 700 words. I had a long time didn't write a long essay, so I spend it for almost 2 hours. I totally forgot about the time. rush for another 3 section. shit. why I need to rush rush rush in 3 hours. I hate it. not only this paper, other also.



Last week, many things had happened. happy, not happy. My great-grandfather was sick. everyone go back to visit him. he's almost 80 years old. My cousin was dead. my mum keep said how pity was him. I think he was only 28 years old or plus.

And happiest was my dear friend was married. gongxi gongxi. I think I had told to her many times! I wanna meet her this weekend again. miss her :)


Okay. end for today. I need do revision for geography physical. too many proses to hafal. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...