follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mary stayed out all night / 玛丽外宿中 / Marry Me, Mary!

Yo, Everybody~ :P
As the title shown,
This post is gonna talk about the Korean Movie I am watching now!
I just watched till episod 5 using PPS,
And using laptop to watch movie is so pity *I feel*
So I connected the laptop to Monitor,

As shown, I connected myself.
 This movie only have 16 episod!!!
So sad, so little only.
Same with You're Beautiful / 原来是美男 also only 16 episod.
Ohh! I really hope I can watch You're Beautiful again!!
Love Jeremy so muchie~ *crazy-ing*

In this movie,
Moon Geun Young/文根英 as Wi Mae Ri/ Mary

Jang Geun Seuk/张根硕 as Kang Moo Kyul


They've taken this photo for fake wedding



Moo Kyul always call Mary as Merry Christmas~
And their speaking English sound are so ... CUTE!!!
LOL!! I'm going CRAZY when talking about K-POP~

I really love Jang Geun Suek and Moon Geuk Young b4,
And when saw got this movie,
Ya, very look forward to...

But in another movie that Moon Geuk Young also take part,
"Cinderella's Sister"
She've been so cool inside that movie,
I only watched for few episod then no continue already.

She had cut her long hair in Cinderella's Sister,
But I more prefer the long curly hair,
More cute more younger!


I am not going to tell the story here, *Lazy*

So better watch it yourself !!! Hehe~


Here is the Offical OST, Click and watch if you have time ^^



The song My Bus by Jang Geuk Suk,
My favourite one~ ^^

Miao~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...