follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Life-CNY countdown

Going to Brunei yesterday.
Yeahoo! I m so happy!
Buy stuff for Chinese New Year~
And meet wif Julianne~
And go for shopping~
LOL, but not me shopping loe,
just happy bcoz got the feeling of CNY~
We just go supermarket, *boring*
I wan go The Mall but last dun hav time ad~
Next time just go.
I want finding for some accessory~

Do u c?I'm feeding the cat ice-cream~ :P

Talk about today,
I dun enough sleep yesterday night,
Someone were slept noisy behind me. *hate*
Dunno why they come sleep in my room,
I want my room bac!
So today morning keep doze off in the class.
Ohh! today morning got fire drill,
Sit on the Padang sweating so hot~
The teachers said, after lower 6 comes,
there'll be another fire drill,
And I gonna be so hot that time,Lol!

Another thing, someone make me so HOT today!
Someone that dun hav his brain,
might be had throw somewhere,
DAMN!
Does he thinks he's so clever?
Clever like a shit?
He thinks he so fragrant?
N+O=NO, I told u!
You're smelly like a shit!
Oh no, I can't control myself ad, stop talking about that shit. *hate*

Something happy today~
Meet wif someone today,
accompany she go Plaza,
Talking talking, and now forget what we've talk,
I miss u, do u noe? Haha xD
really miss last time we can play together.
After cny, she'll bac KL again, *sad*
After they two bac,
I go my aunty's shop,
A singlet and a heel,
Can't stop the desire of buying,
Saw what buy what,
My closet now is almost full,
And I've a few of clothes I never wear till now,
Since I buy them last year,
Sorry dears~


Wanna close com ad.
Keep raining everyday,
Non-stop shudder *cold*
Juz now 7pm when I wan bac home,
Plaza there is Banjir-ing,
So pity always banjir.
Good luck for my kolokium tomorow,
And hello MIRI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...