follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Merry Christmas ♥

Seem everyone are blogging about Christmas. Heyhey, Merry Christmas everybody!!

My christmas kinda bored. I just watched Hong Kong drama series that I havent finished, then night time go go visited to some people house.

Share some photo here =)




I coLOoked Spaghetti as me and my brother's brunch!


I simply draw some weird things and glue it on the my mum's table, LOL!!


Making the tree botak is not my favourite. LOL!!
Just after 1 month that is CNY, it will grow some new green green leaf.


Besides, I just dye my hair on Christmas Eve!
I havent take any photo yet. Kinda tired these few days.

Okay, say byebye and Merry Christmas everyone!


This is my favourite #Christmas song!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...