follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today....

Woohuu~~ I didnt go to skul today...
When receive the msg from Stephanie,
I direct go upstair change my uniform and then quickly open my com!!
Wakaka~ On9-ing time!!

Then follow my parents going to town..
My mum is going to Miri...

I have watched many videos in the morning...
On youtube...
All about DANCE!!
Wow~
I love dance,
But I dunno how to dance...
Oops...

So jealous I watched...
Keep watching, dunno how many videos I hav watch...

Afternoon follow Lorna's car to Siew's house...
Eat the sushi made by Siew~
Yummy yummy~
Watch movie...
Toy story but I feel sleepy...
Sit wit Steph at outside playing that swing...
And look at the rain..
Woo~Romantic~
=.='''

Hehehe :P

I keep dreaming of the blue blue sea
And I m walk & play fun wit my sister~
On the beach...
But I think Labuan's trip cancel alrdy...
Coz no one mention it...
Beside I hav no MONEY liao arrr!!!
HATE!!

I really want go to travel lar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...