follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Woo :)

Juz feel happy and dunno wad make me so excited :P
Hehehe xD

Emm...I am in form 6 now...
And it's quite pressure.

I had a funniest and happiest week last week.
Gathering wit my lovely sister.
The special memories for me :)
Monday's night hav limteh at Musbee Cafe,
Tuesday or Wednesday go Siew Green Green's house watch movie,
Thursday afternoon making Bday cards for Lorna at Alvina's house,
Friday making cake for Lorna and night go Barbarian Cafe,
then Saturday they're leave...

Today afternoon going to Plaza wit Stnie.
I buy a cloth ~ Oh Japan!!
Actually wan buy Australia flag one d~
But at last feel, Japan!! Hehe xD
Really crazy liao me~
feel wanna buy all the cloth back to my home..
海洋风的T-shirt,
Dress and some else...
Haiz haiz...
I need save money...

Tomoro going to school again...
I hav no idea on my MUET talk today.
No points I am talking.
So sad when saw Miss Rose write nothing on idea there.

And I always sleep in the class.
Everyday bring jacket so tat I can sleep well =.=
Hehehe :P

I think I never pay attention on wad that PA2 teacher are talking about.
Sorry teacher..
I read newspaper everyday...
Oops! I forget today!!

Gambateh!!
I need write a long long esei on
"Faedah dan keburukan PLKN"
More than 700 words.
Actually I alrdy 7 months didn't write any esei.
I hope I can write the best.
Coz I alrdy got experiance on that.

Aza Aza Fighting!!

My hair grow longer.
I need to cut it...
not really beautiful the shape.
I like the Bob hair.
Something like this but got different one.

I am lazy to find it.
Will find other days.

Gud nite Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...