follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Saturday

I'm tired!!
My hand, my legs, so painful now!
That's is the first time,
I stay in Plaza from 10am till 1am.
Ya! Rights! It's 1am !
What u saw no wrong!
Night!
I help my aunty of her shop.
New shop opening today~
Cherry House
When in plaza,
I'm so scare whether I will something like ghost or what,
Hahaha xD
Luckily didn't saw any ghost.
Actually is receive the call from my dad
Then just we bac~
We being BOOM!!
So late juz bac home...
Didnt feel any tired until I'm on the bed,
It's almost 2am!
Fall in sleep directly.

And I got a new cloth!
Love it so much~~ :D
But it's my aunty giv me so today need go town help her too~
But I didnt go town today.
SORRY!!
I slept till 11am this morning,
am too tired!!
And now,
my hand and my legs~
Hohoho!
Painful ad!!

Aiks,
Tomoro need go skul neh!
Aiks aiks aiks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...