follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

I had went to Miri last Thursday and Friday,
*I skip my class
After that Saturday was my uncle's wedding,
Sunday went to Brunei,
And Today (Monday)
I went to shop, in Plaza *Lol
Had finished spend my money, Bankrupt-ing...
Tomorow going to wash wash wash,
wash Dishes, wash Cups, wash Banklet, wash Clothes...
So many things to do,
My room still need to clean again.
My house gate still haven't finish paint,
Half pink and anothe half blue, special hor.

Last Miri trip,
I've went to Miri Beach~
Yeahoo~
Everytime I only saw the beach from far,
This is the first time I stand on the beach, Lalala xD

Miri Trip...
See at the bac, What did u saw?
Capture in Imperial Palace Hotel,
Happy Chinese New Year, Everyone.
Me and my mum
Me & my mum when reach the hotel room.
I starting take photo n then she comes.
Take by my bro
Cherries Berries
The last photo,
in Cherries Berries Miri.
The first experience,
Listening the band singing,
Damn nice!
2 boys & 2 girls singing,
and others got play drum, guiter and some idk intruments.
p/s: I didn't drink beer, I just drink Sprite :)


My uncle's wedding...


 Yay! Count down for CNY.
Waiting Julianne bac limbang...
And will meet many cousins this cny.
Yeahoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...