follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dream High

Watch dao "Dream High" accidentally,
But so nice dao!!
And finally I finish it in 1 week time!!
No ending,
I think have season 2 eh...
Wonder-ing...
*I'm in love again♥ with korean drama.
Mary stayed out all night,
I still got last 2 episod haven't finish yet :)



This is the song "Dream High".

I found for IU in that movie,
but I didnt find dao,
So I search from google,
Finally I found her,
OMG!!
I really dont believe that girl is IU!



Can you see the differences?
The first one is IU in the drama,
and the second one is original IU.
Her sound is so nice,
Here is "Someday" by her,
Love her sound so much~



This movie is full with dream..
When watching this movie,
You're gonna feel full with dream also..
:)
Gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...