follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Holiday♥

The first time,
The boring holiday...
Nothing to do, only homework.
But I m lazy to touch homework neh..
I want watch movie,
But I dun hav any new movie..

What had happened last few days,
My bro going to Kuching to take care of my mum,
Which is having operation just now morning,
And finally,
After 4 hours,
The operation was done!
Thanks God!! :)

Was thinking to going out and wear sui sui wif friends,
Haha!!
Left me and Stnie 2 only,
and dunno wan go where coz limbang only got Plaza nia.
Waiting for Christine Liaw,
April!!
Oh ya!
April also very important,
MUET exam is comming this April!!
OMG!
I very scare of the speaking,
I can't think properly in a short minute.
No idea!

Actually what I've think yesterday night is: On Diet!
But I m so hungry :P
Wake up from sleeping at 12am
and cook mee to eat.
Hahaha!!
And I skipping my lunch today,
But not for diet,
Bcoz I m angry wif my bro.
Actually nothing happen,
I just angry..

Worry for wad to do?
I wan watch movie ba.
Or have a journey?
Sure no!
Hahaha XD
Or Miri?

Hope everything are fine,
I still have a assignment need to hand up next Friday.
Although next Friday is holiday,
We need to send through E-mail to teacher.
Oh,General Paper..
*Sweating*

Someone call me "Baby" yesterday!!
He's not my BF,
is an unknown.. = =
Thinking of to change my nickname in FB,
Bcoz alrdy got 2 or 3 ppl come and call me "Baby" since 2 years ago.
I'm not ur baby la~ = =

"Bo Beep Bo Beep"
Ambulance is walking around Limbang town now,
I dunno why?
Is there something happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...