follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life.Today.Tired.

MUET exam is coming next Monday.
Speaking test.
It make me feel so STRESS!!
Hate it!
Speaking is not my talent.
I always been the quite one.

And,
There's another thing happen,
Our group had change,
Not only our group,
except for class 6A1 first 4 group,
Then after that,
All ppl d group had change member.
Suddenly change,
Only left few days to exam,
We need to practice again,
with new group member,
This made me stress today.
Feel wanna cry.. T.T

Coz we must get band 3.
We need do the best!!
Although I want a band 4,
But now I don't really think that I'll get a band 4.
Anyway,
Classmate,
Gambateh for MUET!!

And sorry for a friend,
Bcoz my mood change from time to time,
I'm not a nice friend :(
SORRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...