follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

bad dream

Yeah? I'm here. I had sick for almost 5 days, non-stop sneezing, coughing, and sore throat. so bad! :(


Now having ujian ringkas till this Friday; This Saturday will have a small trip to Miri; Next week the last school week; 11 Nov- cousin's wedding; then after two weeks, that is 21 Nov, our STPM start! *scare scare neh!
Woah! My November is busy!


My birthday coming soon on this Thursday! I'm 19 years old! :)


Okay, talk about my BAD dream. I dream about I'm married! Oh no!
I very happy and curious on the big day, but after I saw the groom, an unknown people?! OMG!
I wanna married an unknown people? I'm shock and I direct woke up from my dream! don't scare I okay? I don't wanna marry now :(


Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...