follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I enjoyed!

STPM start this monday ago, I had already sit for 3 papers. So left more 5 papers! =)

I just finished MICROECONOMY this afternoon. Ecomony left for Macroeconomy for next tuesday. 
Then, I hope I will not study for it anymore. It's hard for me to understand all the things in there.
NO MORE ECO!!
Truly, I am really enjoyed in this last school exam. 
I will left my secondary school that I studied for 7 years!
Yes! That is a long journey I had in my life =)

And there is a funny time after my papers everytime.
Mummy will ask me how was the exam? I always said "I simply write only".
But you know I not =D I am always very very serious!


I went out with my family except my dad and my aunty for dinner. just want to relax awhile.
We go Babarian Cafe. And now I felt too full.


I still got other photos want to post, BUT!
My phone cant connect to computer! Sucks !
I think I need a smartphone! Hehehe =D


Okay, off to study Geography.
Goodnite peeps!


Love, Gracie =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...