follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love You You 夏日乐悠悠

"Love You You" is a Hong Kong movie released at 30 Sept 2011.
 Filmmaker : Jingle Ma(马楚成).
Starring : Angelababy (杨颖) , Eddie Peng (彭于晏)
They two are very pretty and handsome! *love



The movie was taken at Lang Tengah Island, Terangganu
which located between Redang Island and Perhentian Island in Malaysia.



One of the place I loved!



I just watched it last Saturday, and 2 times in a day! XD
recommended it bcoz this movie was really nice, like a dream!
Every girl's dream, I think =D
I love the blue blue sea, the beach, the building and the story!
I thought it was a common love story.
BUT IT IS NOT!!
I was shock when I know the girl was **. (you should watch it yourself) HEHE!
really touched at the end of the movie..
After watched Love You You, I think it is #a place you should go !!


And this is a link of a blogger who blog about her trip to Lang Tengah Island.
The Inconsistent Blogger -Love You You


Movie Trailer :




[Images from Google]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...