follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day

Just finish MUET Speaking Test yesterday,
And will have Writing, Listening and Reading paper next Saturday.
Idk how my speaking yesterday,
Not very good,
Sometimes I oso dunno what I m talking about.
I m candidate A eh!!
OMG!!
The first ppl to talk,
Then I only talk 1 idea in task A.
So,
I need to work hard in another 3 paper,
Gambateh!! :)

Oh ya!
Something happened yesterday,
I forget to bring IC to skul,
Then faster call my dad sent it to skul,
Luckily :)
This made me feel unlucky.
Anyway,
Let it pass.

Today I m not going to skul,
Got little sore throat ad,
And nosebleed too..
Hate*

Upload a photo of me today,
Using the fake hair,
I had buy this fake hair for about RM30,
But I never use it going out,
Coz I scare it will scare my dad,
But now I think nvm liao,
Coz if I buy then I didn't use it,
It is a waste too?
So,
I plan to use it on this Friday.
Plan to go out this Friday.
Haha..
I wan buy, buy, buy again..

Mama~
I m hungry now,
I wan eat meat!!
LOL..

Goodnight blogger :)
by gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...