follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Half day trip to Brunei

28/08 Wake up early in the morning, 4 am. oh gosh! if I go to school also never this early! I follow my cousin who working at Brunei and he need to drive back to Limbang every working day. oh, that's so tired! custom there always long q, hate to wait everytime!


I not really shopping at all. I didn't bring any B$ >.<
We got go to my aunty's house too. spend half of the time at there. We reached very early at 6.30am. My uncle aunty just wake up, but my little cousins still sleeping. But then after they wake up, we play Bingo Lotto! The funniest was, my mum also come and join us in the game. And when we wanna go shopping, she still playing at there ans said wait awhile! lol! Then she want to buy one too! But my uncle said to my aunty "give them money, buy one for Raymond." lol! that's my mum want, not Raymond! haha! My aunty keep saying "don't use money to play, that's a gambling!". yeah, I know. :)



My mum laugh at my eyes yesterday! she said in hokkien "you see bao yee's eyes very small!" then that Matthew stare at my mum, then look at me, after that he laugh! kanasai lar! :( he very bad lar! he said I'm a stupid woman! :( But play Bingo Lotto with he is really really fun! :)


Oh ya! I met a funny thing when I were shopping that day. A staff who working in the supermarket wink at me. lol! When I saw his face, I shock dao first, then just I feel funny. Yeah, I laugh when I thinking back. I didn't tell anyone, just blogger :)


↑ That photo was taken when I wait for my aunty. I seat on driver seat, haha! but I don't know how to drive :( I wanna learn driving! after STPM just can learn, that is next year! :) but I don't have a car to drive also..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...