follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

why life

Finally have time to update my blog. I wanna blog since yesterday but, nothing to blog. I don't know what to blog. My life is not really pretty enough to attract you to read it. yeah. now is raining, and I just finish bath. alone in the home, I just quarrel with my youngest bro just now afternoon. thinking back, I'm just quarrel with him yesterday evening too! Reason? He stay in my room since last year for about one year already! I think I had quarrel with him because of this for many times! I need a room for myself! He always stay in my room for 24 hours everyday! playing online games and make me wanna close the internet line so that he can't play it! Oh shit, I'm a bad sister right? but I didn't close it. Yesterday after quarrel I go wash the toilet! Today I clean for 3 rooms! lol! I need some job everytime after quarrel. Last time I even go do my homework after quarrel with whom I forget already. okay, just forget about it. my life still long. I'm still young. :)



Oh yeah! I-phone 5 are coming out on Oktober? really? I hope I can have 1 too. My mum said, you can get it after you work. Argh! how long time I'll get it for myself an I-phone? after work for 1 year? idk, I heard before them said I-phone 5 cost for about RMB 3thousand! oh shit! that are so so so expensive! I love to see the girls when they are using the touchscreen phone! dunno how to describe about it! :) pretty? just a feeling.


Erm.. thinking WHY we need a phone? I hate phone very much sometimes! and feel wanna off it when people keep message you while you are busy. I'm just scare my family can't found for me because of you. Especially everytime when I had outing, before going out I'll spend a long time for take bath, blow my hair, choose for clothes, put on BB cream and somelse. but the phone keep ranging! ooh! don't you need to bath and preparing everything before going out? I can't! I strongly believe you can meet every people everytime you are out of the your home. or someday you will meet your white prince without make up and only a mushroom shirt? I'll be very very regret about it. yeah, I know I'm out of topic. I usually use phone for music, camera and games, not for message. I'm using Nokia X2 now. It's good for music but not games. So I keep thinking of I-phone games! touchscreen more nice in playing games.


Oh mummy! I'm hungry. where are you? home left mee goreng. I don't want to cook spaghetti and eat alone. that's so bored. I just finished a bread, but that's not enough. I'm still hungry! mummy mummy mummy~

bye peeps! I'll keep mummy mummy mummy till my mum is back! hehe :D


P/s : tomorow is MONDAY! I hate to school from early morning 6.30am till 4.30pm! and my mum's birthday too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...