follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

learn to smile

I got 1 week holiday, and now left 1 day only. I had a half day trip to Brunei on Saturday, then start busying with work. I work till Friday, that is yesterday! 6 days working, and I got my gaji on yesterday! hehe! I wanna shopping but I don't have chance to go to Miri this time already. My mum was going to Miri on Thursday and back on yesterday. She said, she saw many clothes, but scare not the size not ngam me, so she didn't buy it. Woah, I need new clothes! :(



Alright, I work with my uncle, which sell handphone and her wife is selling baby clothes- Happy Babyz. So I need to serve two shop de customer. Actually I don't know about handphone, so I just pass to the boy worker. haha! Ah Tang everyday timed 1 hour come to find us! haha!


While working, you need to smile at the customers although you are really very tired! When you say thank you to the customers, some of them will be very happy, but got some also thinking that are your responsibility to thanks at them. This few days was Hari Raya. so not really many people are going to shopping. Everyone close their shop very early, only my uncle are open till very late! lol! no people are coming too! After work, we go visit Malay's house. It was a funny night while they said that a kid look like Ah Tang's dad. Even Ah Tang also said like that! lol!


I think I'll miss the time, the time we talk and play, I can shout like a kid you know? I had a long time didn't do this already! Okay, I admit I'm not mature at all! haha! and they even talking yellow! I keep laughing only, really beh tahan! I never met a people who keep complaining the girl who walk pass by the shop! I think u guys can feel I were very happy when working at there. I can see in my post with many "lol" and "haha"!


Anyway, Ah Tang is going to Miri for 4 days. enjoy ya! I'm going to miss you!
Umm, think about school starting on Monday, I start to feel emo. My happy not longer anymore :(


Bye, holiday. I miss you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...