follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

blog for yesterday.

Aloha peeps! :O


I go to town for yesterday from morning till 5pm.
Had go to my aunty's shop and help her to iron the clothes,
Then back to my dad's shop about 1.30pm.
Bringing Sugarban for Raymond's lunch!
See I'm a nice sister! :D

have u guys notice Raymond and I are very close these time?
Some ppl even said he's my bf lea! ahaha!! XD
And his friend also ask him:
"Is that your fb photo is your gf?"
My little poor brother!! ahaha!! :O

But hor, those fast food like this can't eat too much o!
It will make girl's butt become more bigger!



No free wireless line at my dad's shop area, all locked! SH*T!
Then Raymond and I start playing the only games in his computer,
The games I had alrdy a fews year no touch them! :O
Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Hearts, Mahjong and somelse..




My mum just back from KL-Miri yesterday night!
She bring me a Singlet!
And some chocolate for us!





Song of the day:
On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull


I just heard this song from radio yesterday afternoon ♥
This song is so nice! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...