follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Flash Mob ♥

Dang Dang!! in love with Flash Mob dance!! 
Do u guys know what is Flash Mob??

Flash Mob is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and sometimes seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment.

I know this after I watch Dream High!!
And I wish, I can watch dao it when someday I walking in the street,
Or it is more fun if I am one of them! Hoho! ;D


I go find about Flash Mob video in Youtube,
And I just know that West M'sia got perform lea!!
If at here, Sarawak, I think it's very hard to saw dao lor :P
Anyway, I hope too!



The flash mob activity by Justin Bieber fans in KL :




LOL! I search search search then go search Korean de liao! More nice bah! :)
Performed by Girls Day :




Nah nah, I found a cute version- Flash Mob in the pool!



That's all! Gotta have my dinner.
BYE, sweeties !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...