follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The time

Ohaiyo peeps! How're u guys recently?
I feel like long time no blog alrdy,
I've bcome lazy n lazy,
All the day homework and homework only,
I only done 1/3 of them, HAIZ!!

I don't really know the time pass too fast!
It's alrdy middle of July, and after 2 or 3 weeks there'll be a Gerak Gempur!
too fast too fast! I still dunno what I'm studying now,
especially that ECONOMY,
I don't really understand all those concept when teacher alrdy explain many times,
I still don't understand THEM!! T.T
Sorry teacher, I'm a poor learner :(
I can imagine my STPM's result alrdy, it's ALL RED!! Omg..

Just now I received a msg from Alvina, she say Lily's back!!
And tonight will be going out, limteh :)
I gonna find my outlet for tonight!
Hope it'll be a nice date, hohoho!
I've been a long time no going out on NIGHT!!



Song of the day:
 Give Me Everything (Tonight)


I had find this song for few months since I heard it in Cherries Berries,
But I forget it alrdy! :P
And I just found it last Saturday :)
Enjoy it ya!!


Be Right Back! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...