follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, August 29, 2011

holiday is not holiday!

I was quite busy since my holiday is start! tired everyday.
After school, friday, my holiday started! I spend that whole day with com and tv.
Then Saturday I had a half day trip to Brunei that I wanna update but I haven't. because I'm very busy! :(

my new outfit! blue!


Start from Sunday, I help in my uncle's shop. Hari Raya is coming! everyone's busy! They're busy to shop, and we're busy to serve them! tired lar..
Stand whole day and keep listen to the Raya's song. That song makes me crazyyy!! I can listen it when I'm home but not real! Oh gosh! I need to check my ear!


That all! I'm really tired and wanna sleep. tomorow working! Goodnight peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...