follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life like a Dream.

Changing my blog name and my name back into Gracie :)

I'm now fight with my little bro for the Pocky,
Last time,
I ask him whether want buy or not,
He said dun wan..
And now,
He's keep eating my Pocky!!!

I just saw a video in facebook,
So touching~


Now is Chap Goh Mei !!!
My mum still in Kuching,
My big bro busy helping my uncle cooking for our dinner..

I cant believe the Chinese New Year is finish.
Like my grandma said,
"It's like a Dream."
Last few days,
I was in Kuching,
and now I'm in Limbang,
the life in Kuching was just like a dream.

The time at Kuching,
I'm really enjoyed!!
But the purpose go there not for play,
Is need to take care of my mum after her operation,
But everything change,
The doctor said the report from Miri were not complete,
So my mum need check again in Hospital Kuching,
dunno when is the operation,
Then me and my bro come back first,
Hope my mum are fine,
Missing her... :)

The time I back,
Flight from Kuching to Miri,
the first time I flight without adult,
With my bro only.
Reach Miri airport then go shopping a while,
I ask my bro where is here?
He said Merdeka Mall ah!! = =
And we've go Brunei cousin's house for Chap Goh Meh's party,
Finish eating and then back Limbang...

After back till home,
I talk to my bro,
Today we've been in 4 places,a
Kuching-Miri-Brunei-Limbang,
He reply me "Are u crazy?"
Then I said again,
"No, it should be 5 places, I've been on the sky.."
He said again "Crazy."
Hahaha XD

Bah..
Finish kepoh till here,
I'm going to my grandma's house later..

The last,
Mama, I miss u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...