follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Steamboat time!!

Yesterday...
Hanging out with fren,
Afternoon She comes bring me and go Plaza,
Walk, Eat and Talk.
Girl's Like♥

Hehehe~

Then she send me home again.
And come my home play.
We've play "Make Up",
LOL...
I call she help me draw eyeline,
Coz I dunno how to draw...
Dang Dang Dang~Our photo~


Night time,
Our steamboat time!!!
Firstly, I'm sleepy till dun wan go out,
But I still out.
It've been a fun time for me,
They keep said me no eat just put the ingredients inside~
I got eat OK? Really!
But it's really fun when put in the ingredients~
I admit :)

The Last,
I've taken the photo yesterday night b4 out.
Using the fake long hair...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...