follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Saturday!

Aloha~ feel like long time no blog alrdy!
I absent for school today, headache from yesterday night,
And I sleep early, OMG! :O
My weekend lar~ I want enjoy the NIGHT! LOL!
I don't like to sleep at night, freak lea~ :D
So I always have insomia when school time :(

Anyway, I be house maid today- clean,wash,dry then cook. *really?*
Yeah, I just simply cook only. :P
I cook porridge again, Hoho!


I like to cut the ingredients into small small piece and then add to the porridge,
Wondering want bring for my mum's lunch or not,
HAHA! Later she say "Why u cook d thing like this d?"
Usually, me and my bro cook d things, my family dun like to eat,
They said not nice!! :(((
Because like cabbage, i like to eat sweet de cabbage,
but they dunno how to eat sweet d cabbage, Lalala~ XD
Heyhey, I got cut the LOVE-shape carrot,
I think I watched too much ONEPIECE alrdy!
While I cut-ing the carrot, I am thinking of the SANJI in ONEPIECE!
Got one scene he cook on the SKYPIE,
He cut carrot or wad into LOVE-shape for ROBIN and NAMI,
But last, it was ate by LUFFY and USSOP, then sanji MAD!!
LOL!! *laugh sei mei!*

Sorry, I keep watch ONEPIECE this two week, can't stop,
Even my mum call me to help her in kitchen,
I just help her only the advertising time =.=|||
When the advertising is END, I run fasy fast back to my sofa again >,<
Sorry, MUM! :D

Oh ya! Few days ago,
My mum ask me one question, Why u no BF de!!? *BOOM!*
LOL! Mum, not good meh?
Limbang got wad boy lea? Everyone knows.
I want special de mah! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...