follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh Yeah!

My MUET result is OUT today!!
I just know when I reached school this morning, LOL..

My mum even dunno what is MUET,
keep explain to her,
That's Malaysian University English Test (MUET).

Da dang~
I only get BAND 3.
My target is Band 4 :(

My score ngam ngam hor score half of the aggregated score,
That's 150 % !!

Emmm..

1. Listening : 20/45 %
2. Speaking : 12/45 %
3. Reading : 69/120 %
4. Writing : 49/90 %

The red one is obtained score and the blue one is total score for that paper.
The poor one is SPEAKING!!
I'm that kind of people who don't like to talk much :)
My mum ask who were the teacher marking?
I said idk, but speaking test was 2 Malay teacher give us mark.

Haiz, Heard that the highest band in our school was only band 4,
But I not really sure lar.


 Ok lar, I need to admit my English not really that pro,
I need to learn more and more!!
Jia You!


Song of the day : Oh Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. How was your result? I'm not taking muet since students who got passed into my uni are considered passing muet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...