follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Day :)

Wake up early in the morning,
But not early than the camp lar~
Going to 扫墓~
After tat I said I m hungry!
So my mum bring me to hav breakfast in the coffe shop.
The shop I never go.
Having 3 layer tea & Kolo mee~
But not so nice lar.

Bac home bath first then on9!Hehe~
but juz on9 4 a while.
dry the clothes.so many.
And sleep again~till 1pm!!So tired lar me.
My mum is bac~buy rojak bac.
I dun like eat rojak.
But also got eat little lar.
then on9 again & after tat bath.
Wearing my SHORT~
Haiz...I can't wear it for long time...
I DON'T like long pant.
but we must wear it in the camp.
NO CHOICE!!
So ma huan one.
And also wearing my boots!!
Second time wear it!!

Yiting come fetch me~Raining outside.
So I run faster into the car.
Actually she wan come my house on9 de.
but I alrdy in her car.So....
Then go fetch Stnie.
Her dad standing outside.
And last Bk~
Not going Snow Flake eat ice today.
In SugarBane eat French Fries & Chicken Wings!!!
Oops! 3 days alrdy I eat chicken wings!
Must be fat fat de me! Cham!
But, I can't eat so yummy de chicken wings in the camp o.
Nvm lar hor.

Night time.Going to grandma's house a while.
Coz they said I didn't find them.Hehe @.@
They asking me & I answer...
Many rules in there.
Of coz I wash the dishes myself.
And I haven't use the N-16 guns.
Green Green said it weigh 2.9 kg!!
So heavy!! Dunno I can take it or not.
And dunno tat time I still in the camp or not?!
I wan try it! But, I don't wan stay in there!

Juz now busy talking phone & sms wit Christine & Merry.
asking for the car who can drive us till the camp there.
Maybe Guo Rong is following too.
Dong fu liang holiday till wed juz bac there = =
Now talking wit Christine de style change a lot.
Last time maybe juz talk the important only.
But now can talk wit a loud loud sound wit her.
Connie must wait us in the camp.
We'll bac soon~ >,<
Actually feel very sien when thinking of we're going to camp again!
Rules all there!
Juz now talk wit my mom,
said we gonna walk MAN style in there, lol...
I said if learn model walk more nice lea.

Em...Thinking bac...
I talk much today.Hehe~
Always talk talk talk only in the car.
 I also said tat I hope can learn some talent.
Actually I mean like piano or dancing.
but they said using gun! = =
Oh no! I am not going to 打山猪!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...