follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miss You :P

Afternoon go find Chloe~ Miss u so much Cutie~
When I was in the camp, I think of her~ Does she?
They said, she will suddenly call 宝宜姐姐~ ^ ^
But juz now she juz call me 宝宜 only~
人小鬼大~呵呵~
I saw 乐乐 too~ So cute~Look different wit last time.
He open his eyes and watch me!! OMG! So cute!

Btwn, I saw a new phone in the magazine.
LG BL20-New chocolate phone~
I want the white & pink one!!
But!! It's suck expensive! RM1050!! Walao eh!
Where I got money to buy it?!

This is Chocolate phone~LG BL40~
different wit New chocolate phone~
But this more expensive! RM2059!!

Dis lollipop phone~LG GD580~
RM850 I think...
Also expensive too~
Last time I like lollipop very much!
But now I hope can hav New chocolate! LOL...
Bankrupt me~Hehe >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...