follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, April 30, 2010

New Hair?!

Ya! I cut my hair alrdy!
Quite short & shorter than Chloe I think...
I dont wanna to take photo.
Coz my faca is damn BLACK!!
Haiz...Coz of the sun in the camp is damn BIG!!
Huh? Different sun meh?lol...
At there really feel like got 10 suns~
Need to call Hou Yi come to shoot the 9 suns.
Em... Or all 10 suns ?
Then only got night time in there.
No need wake up to TTS & Kawad.

Oh! I'm talking my hair till the sun, So far.
Juz now afternoon 3pm like tat going to visit Chloe cutie.
Miss her so much~Muack muack...
She is so cute!!Active girl~
Morning going to skul take my Biasiswa Bank Book.
And then go cut my hair loe...
Then on9 chat wit Annie.
Em...Tomoro morning will go pasar a while.
Haiz.Need to wake up early again!
Then bac camp there oso cant sleep too late...Sien ar...
no freedom in there...
Oops...talking others again.
After buying the things I want bring to camp,
then go Chloe's house again.
Then till 5.30pm juz can bac home.
After tat bath+on9+arrange my things...
& then sleep!
Tat's the plan 4 tomoro!
I havent watch any movie yet since this holiday!!
Oh no!!I want watch my Conan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...