follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Scary Moment

She had miss the thing.
Absent again with the reason she's fever AGAIN
This week 3 times
FEVERING...
Anyway, That's her problem.
How come everyday come to school and stomach pain?
So she went back home for rest.
This week,
She only come for Thursday,
And she continue her sleeping and eating in the class!

And I hope,
Really hope that Mdm could find for her again.
You can say me umm 报负心重 I don't care :P
Coz I really hope that.
I don't think that she only absent for only 13 days,
She register at May and start absent,
And I register at 20+ June, almost July time...

To Mdm, Thank You!!
Last time,
the first time I saw Mdm,
I never got this feel---  Scary
But now I am going to use this word :)
Actually Mdm is very nice,
She just want us to be more hardworking
Bcoz the future is on our hand,
And she said,
Last time she also want to study abroad,
But her family can't giv she go,
She got 12 brothers and sisters...
Sometimes i feel umm,
Mdm like a superwoman!!



My plan for tomorrow:
Going to library for homework tomorow morning.
This week really have many homework,
Coz exam is coming...
So we need more more exercise!!
放马过来吧!!
And I need Aza Aza Fighting!!
Gambateh Yo!

For who are visiting, now
Please leave a comment yo~
"Aza Aza Fighting!!"
Just like a 祝福~
Thanks :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...