follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Seem like the war never ending

Yea!
War again!
I really dunno am I in the war?
I think I'm in,
But some feel I'm not,
They keep say sorry to me,
Why say sorry to me?
I've no idea! :D
I just be quite at there...

Headache!!
Juz now go Plaza suddenly headache!
Morning going to visit Chuang Hwa School with my 2 brothers.
BUT!!
Closed!
So we can't go inside to take photo... T.T
So sad neh!
My primary school,
6 years I being in there,
After 6 years I left,
The school is going to demolish.

With the dissapointed feel we leave...
Going to Plaza and meet Ah Tang~
Talking with her about half an hour,
then she going to start her work,
And I'm going to Library for homework.
Spend almost one and half hours in there,
After finish my homework,
Find a Interior Design Magazine to read,
And I feel Haiz....
I hope my house also like this beautiful laa~
Really hope!

I walk from Plaza to my dad's shop,
What a big hot sun!
Hahaha :D
A sunny day,
And a quite day,
No contact with friends.
Thinking FRIENDS!!
Friends?
Friend?
Or schoolmate?
No benefit to think more.
Hahaha,
Going to wash my school shoes a while.
Can I just put them in washing machine?
Let them bath themselves, LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...