follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, April 8, 2011

08 April 2011 ♥ Surprise

Surprise!!
I had a SURPRISE today..
A big surprise from Christine,
I thought she bac on next week,
But,
Suddenly she appear in front of me,
OMG!!
Friend, that's such a big surprise for me :)

Anyway,
I think today my wearing got little exaggerate,
Wearing my boots that have such a long time didnt wear it,
When I get it out,
It is ad covered with dust.
And I am using my fake long hair ♥

And here is the pic I take this afternoon ♥


LOVE long hair very much now ♥
Wanna wait my hair grow till long long d,
But now,
I need use this long fake hair :)

Between,
I also saw the Jurulatih today,
Suddenly miss the camp life :'(
Goodnight people.

By,
Gracie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...