follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insomia, Bad.

I had a insomia last night,
A serious insomia :'(
I close the lamp and lay on my bed at 11pm.
I can't sleep at all,
Thinking nothing but still cannot fall as sleep.
I hate, really hate!

This is the first time,
I just lay on my bed,
for a few hours.

After lay for few hours,
I start to think this and that,
Seriouly,
I start to cry,
Feeling so stress suddenly.
I need to school the next day again.
B4 fall as sleep,
the last time I saw is 3am.
OMG!!
I only sleep for 2 hours and half,
Then I wake up at 5.30am.
Luckily I didn't sleep in the class when teacher was teaching.

Beside,
I have a tuition class from 2.30pm to 3.30pm,
I have late for the class,
Bcoz I hav no car to go,
Faster call my dad to bring me go.
And Christine bring me back,
Then we go Plaza.

I think there is something wrong with us.
We buy a cake,
And go to Full House for eating that cake.
We only 3 ppl,
With a cake,
So one ppl having 1/3 cake.
LOL,
I think we'll increase a few of KG,
ahaha = =

Last,
Anyone got some idea on treat insomia?
I hate it, so much!
So, help me please :)

Bye.

Love,
Gracie L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...