follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scary Day

I had ponteng for my class today.

Wake up 9.30 am in the morning.
Online for a while,
Cooking our breakfast with my bro,
Mee Goreng again! :)

After done everything,
I go to bath.
And after that,
I finally received the call from dear Christine,
She gonna come my home.
Actually want she teach me ♥ Make Up ♥
But I am lazy,
We just watch movie,
Ghost movie again ♥
She loves ghost movie very much.

We watch "Double Vision" / 双瞳.

The scary thing is,
When we watch the movie,
My neighbour suddenly appear outside my house,
Near the window.
OMG!!
I stare at him and shock,
We were really shock dao!!
And scream!!
Xiao Dii Dii ah,
Don't stand on other ppl house window,
You gonna shock other ppl, Okay?
Especially when I am watching ghost movie.

Bye People!
Gonna watch my korean movie again!
Fugitive Plan B ♥
Here I come!!
Love,
Gracie L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...