follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Suk ♥


This is the video of Jang Geuk Suk in ChengDu, China when he having prize of Korea Boy.
I keep say to my bro "You see! I didn't saw wrong ppl! It's really Jang Geuk Suk!"
Coz my bro told me I saw wrong ppl.
Haha!! Shuai dao! ♥
I am fall in love with him now! Haha.

He's HOT!!!
Especially after watching "You're Beautiful",
And continue with "Mary stayed out all night".
He's touch my heart ♥

There's another video about him.
"Magic Drag" performed with a girl group- SISTAR.


This is the video of his movie,
"Mary Stayed Out All Night" OST- "Hello Hello"
I like to listen to this song in the night b4 fall in sleep,
I feel happiness :)

And another more ROCK!
Also from Mary Stayed Out All Night!
"Take care, My Bus!"
He's Rock ♥

This video about Live of Park Shin Hye and Jang Geuk Suk in Japan "Promise"
From "You're Beatiful" OST.


B4 end of this post,
I wanna say :
I love Suk ♥
Haha :)
Don't think that I'm crazy :)
Bye Guys.

By Love,
Gracie L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...