follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting ♥

Plans to outing today,
After I done my wear and my hair,
The plan cancel coz no car.
So,
I change my plan to enjoy at home,
Cook mee goreng for my lunch,

After I finish my "Lunch",
It's ad 3 pm.
I watched "女人我最大" and continue my make up ♥
Actually I didn't put attention on the Tv. LOL.

The last photo,
I take photo take dao crazy ad,
See my mouth so big!
Haha!!

Finish take my photo,
Then I go wash my face,
And gonna change my cloth into home wear,
But after I washed my face,
My phone ringing,
You've received a messsage!
It said that "Can we out now?"
OMG! I just wash my face neh!
Nvm loe I out... Hahaha!!
I'm so bored at home.

We go buy stuff.
Stephanie had buy a pair of shoes for her wedding night,
I buy a bottle of Cola, 2 pack of Candy and 2 pack of Rocky ♥


Before back,
We enjoy ice-cream ♥
Stephanie buy for us.
Hehe, Thanks honey.

Bye bye,
It's 9 pm now,
I gonna watch movie,
"Fugitive Plan B" ♥

Love,
Gracie L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...