follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A crazy day

I had a crazy day today ♥

I just finish my MUET test today,
Hope I'll get a band 4, Hoping...
The listenning test is the easier test among the 4 paper,
Bcoz I am sitting in front of the radio,
Sometimes I get shock bcoz the sound suddenly appear = =|||
Our writing title is
"The Most Valueable Thing In Life Is Friendship. Do you agree?"
OMG!!
I have not enough time to think,
Just write what I know,
I know it's very messy.
But I had try my best ^^

After back from school,
I enjoyed sitting in front of TV,
Watching Taiwan program,
Suddenly get call by my friends wanna come my house.
Yeah!!
I just thinking how I gonna spend my afternoon time,
maybe just watch tv and sleep.
I gonna be pig = =|||
Luckily,
I had a crazy day ♥

We had take for 300 photo this afternoon,
OMG!
And our laugh big dao my mum can't sleep,
Ahaha!! Sorry mum.
OMG!! Ghost!! I scare T.T

I got a diamond >,<
Our normal picture..

No head!
Hahaha!!
Upload only the 5 photo,
Other one can't see d.

After that,
We going to Snow Flake have our tea time.
I really feel very happy when there is a friend back,
So we can enjoy going out have our date ♥
At home so boring neh.
But that girl always think of clubbing only,
Haha ♥
I want go also, LOL.

Love,
Gracie L. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...