follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

10 July 2010

Going to library morning wit Bk, Yee Yee & Stnie.
Hungry till I've no mood to do my homework.
Just keep say I m HUNGRY!!
The library close at 1 pm!
Haiz...my homework not done yet lar!
Why so early want close liao ler??
U know a morning at there I juz write 1 paragraph only nia!
 Gosh!
Then no more restoren is open in plaza coz There is no water!

And my frens they want go bac alrdy...
So I go find my aunty.
Walk from Plaza to my daddy shop wit my aunty & Qiqi,
met my grandpa on the way.
Then go Bubble Bing hav our Lunch!!
Yummy yummy! >,<

Saw Chloe's cousins many at there,
suddenly miss Chloe baby~
I miss u!!

Our lunch,
one person order one thing,
then we share share,
so then I alrdy eat 3 type of food! Hehe :)

After lunch, walk bac to Plaza again! = ='''
no library,no friends, So I just stay at my aunty shop.
Keep watching the clothes...
And listen to the songs...

Huhu :P
Bac time go Chloe's house take something.
I've saw Chloe baby!!
Muack muack!
So cute~~
She is making "cake" when I reach there..
LOL...hahaha xD
She break the keropok into pieces then action like cooking...
She say "我在做Cake.."

Night time going to my grandpa's house again...
Watching movie at there till want 11 juz bac home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...