follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I am lost of direction

Today fews day I always start to think too much.
I dunno wad should I do.

I know I am doing wad I really don't like.
I always dreaming only.
Dreaming of If I am a millionaire,
I want go out study abroad.
If I hav many money,
I want learn all things all I want.

Japanese, Korean, English language...
Or some French, Italian language...
And also many many courses.

If I really take account?
I keep dream of if I become a Accountant?
I didn't like too...

After that, What is my interest??
I dunno wor?

I got many interest.
But I got many BUT!!

Haiz...

I am not confident.

I am lost.

I am lazy.

I am lose.


WHAT SHOULD I DO?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...