follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who will I be?

Aloha~
I change my blog title again...
Coz I dunno wad should I put.

And juz now think of Demi Lovato's song from Camp Rock.
"Who Will I Be"
I really dunno I will be who or wad in my future loe...

Today afternoon me watch GLEE,
that Dominique ar!!
(Jane Lynch)
I forget her name in this movie loe,
In another movie her name is "Dominique".
So funny neh!
She's dancing but she are taller than the boy,
So looks funny...

I want buy books!! lol...
But I m not going out this few months I think.
But I want buy my magazine,
Limbang can't find it,
Miri I only can find March de neh...
I want the latest Vivi Magazine!

I'm going crazy,
And I said this almost everytime I m blogging.
Hahaha~ xD

I want go travelling!!
Hong Kong!!
Just now watch 女人我最大,
they show off the accessories they buy from Hong Kong!
Oh! How come so cheap d?
I thought expensive neh!
Arrr! I want go Hong Kong!

Hungry now...
I want eat Sushi, Chocolate Cake, Green Tea, Salad,
Pudding, BBQ Chicken... ... ... ...
Aiks so hungry.

I want learn bake cake.
Stnie, When got time we make again o!


Hungry-ing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...