follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Saturday~

Afternoon going to Library again.
That Stnie ar.
She told me library not opening today,
So I didnt bring my library books to there.
But it is opening... = ='''
That Emilynn ar...
Haiyoh! nvm la...

I opened my exam pad,
Write something note in there,
Only one page.
Then close it again.
I am lazy...

Go find other books to read.
Decorating Room magazine.
I like Japan one.
Their room are so small but nice.
They can design the small small room very useful.

Yea! I want a house too!
Dreaming again = ='''


Tonight,
Going out again...
Hiak hiak~ xD

Going to grandpa's house first.
Coz he alone in the house.
But when we reach there,
He said he want sleep alrdy.
So we just wash dishes and eat something,
then going out liao.

Go to that Panasonic fair.
So big that LCD.
Get free popcorn and eat.
Saw Darren sit alone play games.
Hehehe~ xD cute!!
And he use strange eyes saw us,
Coz he not remember us....
Hahaha xD

Then going to Jia Wen's cousin Kopi Diam limteh.

Hoho! We are sister!
I m the smallest,
My mum the eldest,
And Pi xia the second.
Haha :P

Bac to my home continue kepoh~
Watch HK movie "破事儿",
Really dunno wad the movie playing about??
Blur blur de...

Em...
Talking abour my hair...
I hate my hair so much!
Argh!!
Hate it! Hate it!
I hate u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...