follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I hate!

Yesterday I escape from school.
Stay at my dad shop.
Finding my MUET folio essays.
BUT it is so hard!!
There say FREE but after that say need MONEY just can read all essay!!
Argh!! I m going to be crazy!!

Just now afternoon going to Stnie's house to do it.
17 essays left 5 now.
Copy from here and there.
Tomoro need hand on alrdy!!

I hate school!
Why so many rules there?
So tired of going to school now...
Everyday wake up and think of I dont want go school,
but I go too!

I go there bring a novel everyday.
A novel a day.
CRAZY!!

School new rule: Wash toilet!!
Maybe this is not NEW rules but I just know this morning.

Homework,
I still got many many homework haven't done!

Yesterday,
I customize my blog,
then it become like this.
Then I dunno how to change it bac to last time d!
Argh!! Stupid!

Who know how to change teach me ya!



I m going to be CRAZY~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...