follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Day :P

Met my friends today afternoon.

Alvina, Bk & Stnie...

First time follow Bk drive.
We're going to Snow Flake~
Wakaka xD
long time didnt go eat ice alrdy...
Yummy yummy~

But today I am too full alrdy,
didnt eat anything too...

Tapau ABC for Raymond.
And then claim money from he!
Hehehe :P

When reach home,
I saw Chloe Baby come to our house!
She was scare of me first,
After that talk too much liao.
She still call me Bao Yi not Bao Yi Jie Jie~
Cute Baby~

And her brother Christiano.
So cute he smile on me >,<
I love u baby!!

Night time got dinner,
And there are many kids!
Naughty and Cute!!

When I am eating,
Suddenly a kid lay on the floor and then climb very faster!
Like a cat, so funny!

The kids run here and there,
So naughty one.

But I saw a little boy looks like JJ lim small time~
Hahaha xD
got little looks similar with JJ lim...

Huhu xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...