follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Friday, May 20, 2011

520 ♥

Yea, today 520 ♥
Must be a very happiness day!
But I feel boring lar..
After school then all the day only stay in home.
Feel boring badly.
I can't sign in my facebook,
Coz I finally know where the virus is,
not in facebook but my com..
But I can't remove the virus ler.
I can spend my time on other website but no facebook,
That stupid virus only affect facebook only,
My bro's facebook also same,
It's keep sending message to others.
I gonna take this netbook to doctor,
Virus, go away!

I had a nice sleep in the evening,
Watched Onepiece after that,
Keep laughing and find for the Panda..
I don't have my dinner tonight,
Just eating a cone.
And I spend my night with LOOKLET.com
Here the photo of my creations:







That's all for today.
I gonna sleep.
Have a sweet dream :)
520 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...