follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Test

I had finished only one subject, BM K2.
This week are gonna full with another 5 paper,
And next week another 2 paper.
But,
I gonna have SPA interview on Monday,
That's mean my Microeconomics Paper gonna delay.
LOL...

Urgh, I got problem on Economics subject,
I don't understand the words in text book.
Even the graph, How I gonna write the essay?
I only put attention on my Geography now.
Well, I am understand when teachers are teaching and explaning,
But when I saw the question,
I cannot understand what the question want and how to write it out?
So I just simply write.
Are the teachers really know what I had write?

Our MUET test we done at April,
Teacher said the result will out on maybe July,
Ahhh, I wanna see my result how liao..
Still need wait till 2 months lea.
Yea, I still remember I don't have enough time on the writing paper,
and my speaking is very poor, always.
Reading paper no confident at all,
Especially the first part.
Only the listening paper I think ok,
Coz I'm sitting in front of the radio.
Haha :)

*Waiting

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...