follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Roomate, Never Say Never

I had spend my Friday with movies,
Afternoon after school watched "The Roomate",
And my night with "Never Say Never".


Wonder if going out for study,
Will you met a roomate like this?
So scary..

But I think the girl just need a friend,
She very care about her roomate,
She just too over care about someone.
I think she had to know that a friend cannot always be with you,
Everyday, everytime..
At the ending,
She's dead.
There's the one I feel scary.



"Never Say Never"
Watched this movie till 12am last night.
I thought is movie lai de,
Is about Justin Bieber's story.
Got his small time de video,
and 10 days counting down to his perfomance in Madison Square Garden,
The tickets for this perfomance sold out in 22 minutes, so fast!!
The concert so high!!

Haha, later I'm gonna watch another movie again.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...