follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Miri Trip

Yay! Here comes my Miri trip again :)
2 day 1 night..

When in da car,
Sure is music and picture time,
And sleep time! :P
Haha.
Using my long fake hair,
Feel weird lar bring tat fake hair go out.
We reach Miri at almost 7pm in the night time.
Huhu XD


After put our things into hotel,
We go and have our dinner,
We ate at a restaurant near waterfront Miri.
This is da first time I ate many vegetables = =
And curry or asam fish,
But not spicy lar, sweet..


After dinner,
We back to hotel,
Somerset Hotel.
Go bath and make up make up,
Then online, facebook-ing..
and Capturing.
Prepare going to club!


I taken this photo while we were in the car,
Finding for the pub we can go.
That was 12 am.
Driving and drive the wrong way onto highway,
Drive until Pujut and then drive back again, Haha.
Finally, we go Cherries Berries :)
There were FULL with ppl.
Coz it is holiday and weekend.
And I don't hav chair to sit lor,
Just standing.

Casbelrg.
I don't like da taste.
I sms with Stephanie,
She keep call me order Vodka,
She wants me drink the Casbelrg ASAP,
Then can order Vodka,
Hey, do you want me to be drunk? = =
Haha.. 




Yeah!
Music all the night!
Keep moving :)
The band so nice!

We back to hotel at 2am.
Hoho!
Tat's mean I had stand for 2 hours..
Hiak hiak..

Wake up early in the morning,
It's 9++ am ad,
But I am the first one awake first,
Coz I can't fall as sleep well,
The bed is so hard,
Not nice to sleep.
So I online and upload a photo of me.
Shock dao me ler,
The photo got almost 20 ppl "like",
This mean very many for me :)
Thanks ppl!

Wear of the day:
My new outfit- Star singlet
With a simple blue short jeans,
And a black star necklace.
Oh ya! And my fake long hair >.<
LOL..

We had go shopping in Bingtang Mall only,
I only buy dao books.
Got promotion in Popular Bookstore..
No others, pity neh!
Keep walk the same place finding for my mum in Bintang,
Dunno where she goes.

We back on 5pm,
The long Q make we stuck at the roundabout there .
After that, I fall as sleep.
After an hour I wake up,
Shock dao you know?
We still at the kastam Miri,
That's mean we spend an hour on the long Q there,
Aiyer, so slow diii..

Finally, we reach home at about 8++ or 9 pm.

Love,
Gracie L. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...