follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can I have a closet like this?


Do you ever talk with your parents,
"I want a closet room."


Does people wish for this when their birthday?
"I wish I had a closet room."
I never try,
Maybe I can try on my birthday this year, 
HAHA!!


I think every little girl ever dreaming for a closet room.
A room full with her stuff.
Then she can waste her time in her closet,
choose the dress she wear later.


Yeah, the room full with your own stuff,
Dress, Heel, Bags and some else...
Don't you feel high when thinking about that?


Yea~ Mum, Dad,
 I had not enough place for my stuff,
Can I have a closet like this?


Had you ever dream about these closet when you were dreaming?
I never,
But I wish I can have a real closet in my future,
Not in dream.


Although it will be very hard to clean up,
However, I am very happy to.


Maybe, I can decorate it like a palace style?
So, I am the princess.


I am sure,
My dear friends will love it also.
Then we can spend our time in there together before party.
Dress up and make up.


I will shop hard so that my closet are full with fashion and newest clothes!
Let's shout,
I will work hard for my closet! 
HAHA!


[Images from Google]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...