follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Monday, August 8, 2011

City Hunter END


I just finish watched the korean drama City Hunter yesterday afternoon,
I am really unsatisfied with the ending.
because I'm really not understand what is talking about in the last last few minutes.
Why Lee Yoon Sung driving alone in the car?
Where is Kim Nana going with the luggage?
Are they moving to America?
huh!20 episod finished!what I gonna do after this_
I had spent one and half week to watch this drama.
and I keep thinking of it while I at school every morning.
afternoon back from school I start watching it with having my lunch.
everyday watch 2-3 episod.
suddenly it finish like that I think can't accept it.LOL!
or I can continue with another korean drama Secret Garden?
anyway I gonna start with my revision seem ujian ringkas is coming at the end of August.
two weeks left! SH*T!
Aww!I hate test!totally hate it!
Oops,out of the topic!

I had myself a cup of coffee after watched the City Hunter.
In City Hunter,Kim Nana always cook a cup of coffee for Lee Yoon Sung.
Ooh! sweet!


Do u know what I am always looking when watching City Hunter?
Haha! that's Lee Yoon Sung's legs!
I'm keep thinking why his legs so long? WHY?!
I'm falling for it! lol! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...