follow n darshboard

My Page

FOLLOW ME =)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kitchen Talk

My life had been bored and bored for this few days.
And I had been more than one week no blog.
But who care? >,<

I found out our kitchen's talk was too funny and I gonna record it down here.

Raymond:Kim Nana~
Me:Yeah! I know you love Kim Nana!
Raymond:She is very pretty!
*Raymond is my little brother, and Kim Nana is the girl in a Korean Drama(City Hunter).

Mummy:Raymond,do you have a girlfriend?
Raymond:No,JieJie got.
Me:No,I don't have a girlfriend.
Mummy:She don't have girlfriend,she have boyfriend.

Dad:Raymond,why don't you go play basketball.
Raymond: *silent*
Dad:Last time you always go play basketball oh,why now no go already?
Mummy:He very white already,last time he go there became dark,don't go out better.


LOL!These were my family's talk at this afternoon while in kitchen.
My big brother was busy working so he not in the talk. :)

DangDang~this is my family photo captured when CNY2011.


Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...